I bought this a replacement for my ArGo, as the glass pipe broke inside it and I couldn't get it out. I'm not nearly as impressed. Everything is done by button pushes. Turn it on, 3 pushes in rapid succession. Miss a click, start over. Turn it off, 5 clicks. The temp isn't customizable - just 4 settings (all button push, under a magnetic case, with the replaceable battery.) And I'm pretty sure the settings aren't always what they say For example, sometimes, a low temp setting absolutely cooks the flower to black. Sometimes, not. I think I may accidentally hit the 'boost' setting, since it's all the same damn button. The instructions are terrible and tiny. I'm not that old, but I need reading glasses to read the instructions at all. And for some stupid reason, it shuts off after 3 minutes. No matter what. No settings to change that.
I'd buy the ArGo again if the glass tubes weren't so likely to break.
- Replaceable battery and oven.
- Pass through charging - you can use it while it's plugged in
- No glass parts to break.
- Comes with a nice case, a cleaning wand, and replaceable mouthpieces
- Good small size.
- Very unintuitive design
- No temp reading
- No customizable timer
- Passthrough use is particularly difficult because it's hard to know if it's on or not, as the power light is on while charging.
- Heats up on the outside (also an ArGo problem)
- Pain in the butt to load the oven. Can't just press into ground flower.
- Often doesn't recognise the new oven is in, and you have to take it out and put it back in a few times to get it to recognise it.